When the chimney is running in my house no matter how loud I shout my wife doesn’t hear a thing. Initially, I thought her hearing capacity went down but it was the chimney that made it difficult for her to hear me. A noiseless kitchen chimney is very much needed for a compact home. The kitchen chimney can be quite noisy and disturbing. So, I did some research and found three best chimneys, one from each of the top chimney manufacturers.
- Elica deep silent technology.
- Faber has SIL-K technology.
- Glen offers split chimney.
Every company has come up with its own technology for silent kitchen chimneys. I finally decided on Elica deep silent chimney and have not regretted the decision. It’s very silent compared to my earlier chimney. Initially, I thought Glen could be the best option but glen seems to be out of stock most of the time and a split chimney takes more space compared to the normal ones.
Noiseless Chimney technology comparison table
|Normal Kitchen Chimney||58-65 dB|
|EDS Elica Chimney||45-48dB|
|Glen split chimney||Indoor Unit- no noise, Outdoor unit-50dB|
- EDS3 innovative technology an exclusive technology offers considerable noise reduction as compared to traditionally constructed. The system reduces noise levels without compromising performance.
- 360 Degree Filter mesh for easy cleaning.
- The tornadic suction of this silent chimney represents the maximum suction capacity of 1010 m³/hr. The Quietest yet powerful.
- EDS HE LTW LED lamps with touch control.
- Minimum noise level to maintain a calm environment in your kitchen. You can focus on your cooking and conversations without any disturbance.
- 1 year warranty.
- Most efficient hoods to clean airborne grease and dirty air. Faber Hoods are packed with a powerful motor that gives you best in class Suction Power.
- 3-layer Baffle Filter technology with oil filter. Designed especially for oily Indian cooking.
- Touch and Gesture control.
- Suction capacity: 1298 m3/hr
- The split chimney having indoor and outdoor units gives the benefit of noise free cooking.
- Motor unit is separated from the main unit. Therefore, the noise is curbed to minimum leading to silent operation.
- Airflow is 1250m3h.
- Strength of steel and clear glass.
- Push button control with powerful LED lamps.
Elica, Faber and Glen are the only three chimney offering silent chimney. If you are not sure which chimney is the best fit for your kitchen then you can check out our chimney buying guide for more details.