When the chimney is running in my house no matter how loud I shout my wife doesn’t hear a thing. Initially, I thought her hearing capacity went down but it was the chimney that made it difficult for her to hear me. A noiseless kitchen chimney is very much needed for a compact home. The kitchen chimney can be quite noisy and disturbing. So I did some research and found three chimneys. One from each of the top chimney manufacturers.
Elica offers deep silent technology. Faber has SIL-K technology and Glen split technology. Every company has come up with its own technology for noiseless kitchen chimneys. I finally decided on Elica deep silent and have not regretted the decision. It’s very silent compared to my earlier chimney. Initially, I thought Glen could be the best option but glen seems to be out of stock most of the time and a split chimney takes more space compared to the normal ones.
- EDS3 innovative technology an exclusive technology offers considerable noise reduction as compared to traditionally constructed. The system reduces noise levels without compromising performance.
- 360 Degree Filter mesh for easy cleaning.
- The tornadic suction of this silent chimney represents the maximum air flow capacity of 1010 m³/hr. The Quietest yet powerful.
- Minimum noise level to maintain a calm environment in your kitchen. You can focus on your cooking and conversations without any disturbance.
- 5 years warranty on Motor and Rotor.
- Most efficient hoods to clean airborne grease and dirty air. Faber Hoods are packed with a powerful motor that gives you best in class Suction Power.
- 3 layer Baffle Filter technology is designed especially for oily Indian cooking.
- The split chimney having indoor and outdoor units gives the benefit of noise free cooking .
- Motor unit is separated from the main unit. Therefore, the noise is curbed to minimum leading to silent operation.
- Airflow is 1250m3h.
- Strength of steel and clear glass.
Elica , Faber and Glen are the only three chimney offering silent chimney. You can check out our chimney buying guide for more details.