Chimneys vary in size, suction power, glass type, and so many other things. So, choosing the right chimney will be a bit tough because of so many factors involved. Here are some suggestions for kitchen chimneys based on the number of burners and kitchen type.
- High suction power.
- Filterless with auto clean technology for hassle free cleaning.
- Free installation kit with aluminum pipe of 10 ft.
- Touch and motion control.
- Not as costly as other high suction chimneys.
- Elica has good custom support all over India.
Filterless Chimney is not Suitable for heavy deep frying cooking styles.
Not Sure about the suction power and size? Use our size calculator
TOP Chimneys to buy in each category
The chimneys below are selected based on customer reviews and ease of use.
1. Top Three 60 cm chimney to buy:
If you have a gas stove with 2 burners then go for a 60 cm wall mounted chimney. Check out the following 60 cm curved glass chimneys to make your kitchen elegant.
2. Top three 90cm chimney to buy:
For a gas stove with 3-5 burners then buy a chimney of 90 cm size. Do check out some of these 90 cm chimneys which are affordable as well as efficient.
3. Top chimney with high suction power:
Check out the top 3 chimneys with high suction power.
4. Chimney for Small size Kitchen:(35 to 50 sqft)
Small/normal kitchen requires a compact chimney. The following chimney will look elegant and fit exactly for a small/ normal kitchen.
5. Top 3 New arrivals
Chimney technology is not changing much but they are becoming more efficient and silent then before. Check out these chimneys.